Welcome to the Amersham Seventh-day Adventist Church website – working for the local community of Amersham and Hazlemere. Come and join us on the 27th April 2019 for an inspiring series of health seminars by international speaker Floyd Mayberry. See details below:
OUR CHURCH ADDRESS:
Amersham Seventh-day Adventist Church
Royal British Legion Hall
Bucks. HP15 7LN
(Next to Merityre Tyre Garage)
Sabbath School Service Of Prayer, Praise & Study – 10 to 11.45 am
Divine Inspirational Main Service – 11.45 am to 1 pm
Fellowship Lunch after the Main Service – 1 pm to 3 pm
Our church is open every Saturday morning at 10 am commencing with a morning family service, followed by separate Adult and Children’s Sabbath School study, completing the morning at 1PM with the main inspirational message.
Most weeks, a free tasty healthy vegetarian fellowship lunch follows the morning services, and throughout the year we host special events for the local Amersham and Hazlemere communities.
Amersham is surrounded by the beautiful Chiltern hills, rich in Christian history and is only 45 minutes from central London.
We enjoy nature walks and visits to the coast during the summer, and visiting special events in London including the Science, British and Natural History Museums during the winter. Would you like to join us ?
MISSION STATEMENT OF THE AMERSHAM SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH
The mission of the Amersham Seventh-day Adventist Church is to serve the local Amersham and Hazlemere communities via health programs, vegan cooking demos, host children’s activities, and share the Everlasting Gospel as contained in Revelation 14:6-12.
It is our hope that many may choose Jesus Christ as their Personal Saviour from sin through the righteousness and blood of Jesus Christ, and to prepare many for the soon return of our Lord and King.
Our purpose as a church in Amersham is to reflect the character of Christ, through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, leaving a Christian example for others and to share the Everlasting Gospel of Revelation 14:6-12.
Read our biblical 28 fundamental beliefs.
Looking for free health advice and tips including obesity, diabetes, cardio-vascular disease, stress and depression ? Searching for healthy vegan vegetarian plant-based recipe ideas ? Visit – leavesoflife.org.
Contact Elder Al: 01494 355 773
OUR MOST RECENT AMERSHAM SDA CHURCH PROGRAM IN DECEMBER 2018:
Please click on our YouTube channel to hear the dynamic international speaker Dwayne Lemon share the excellent benefits of true health & lifestyle choices.
LIVE STREAMING WAS BETWEEN 7.15 AND 9 PM FROM MON 17TH TO SATURDAY 22ND, AND LIVE STREAMING WAS ON SATURDAY 10.30 AM TO 12.30 PM AND BETWEEN 2.30 PM AND 4 PM.
The key messages focused on:
- God’s Plan for the family – Monday 17 December – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKaZRrSlA84&list=PLJavCy2VPtozMHg-KNsczkDkBNOn_RxYo
- God’s Plan for your health – Tuesday 18 December – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnYd_lT7ol4&list=PLJavCy2VPtoyAXwjs9iwv1dE7TTzWI5fR
- God’s Plan for forgiveness – Wednesday 19 December – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY2m2hhc-aU&list=PLJavCy2VPtozddxp_q62g8j0oBxo0tPYr
- God’s Plan for mind cure – Thursday 20 December – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4CvBMtmPf8&list=PLJavCy2VPtoxP72T-_blV_n7Jqq6dFFPk
- God’s Natural Remedies Plan – Friday 21 December – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpRiDAtsSpM&list=PLJavCy2VPtozVJdpjT2AZzS4dUhE_JFCu
- God’s Plan through prophecy (“new light” and probation date setting warning) – Sabbath 22 December – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fUnf3f9Kes&list=PLJavCy2VPtownQ1iuni76qCJ8GgnRbhF6